Scotty Watty Doodle All the Day! Here is your button. :D
Congratulations again Scott! You will be featured for a month on the front page of my blog and the other blog hosts.
How did he do it? Find out about on The Rules page for both writers and photographer / artist submissions.
Now, for last week's stories.
Detective Johnson by Scott Taylor
Friends and Enemies @ My Unpublished Life
Do You Believe in Folk Tales by Heather Musk
Thank you, you three. :)
Now for a quick grab-a-button moment.
Click and copy this code
On to the rules.
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Now show us what you got. Link up your story below and be entered for a chance to win an ad spot of your own.