29 October 2012

It's Chocolate Time. Asher's Chocolate, that is.

At the top of my list of ongoing obsessions, you will find books, writing, coffee, wine, and most importantly, chocolate. And the box of chocolates my family and I got from Asher's Chocolates didn't last but twenty minutes of course. But before I tell you about the tasty delights I received, here's some background about the company itself (found in their website):

"Asher’s Chocolates is the oldest continuously family-owned confection company in the United States. It began in 1892, when Chester A. Asher opened a small candy shop in the heart of Philadelphia. In addition to candies, Chester and his staff of six also made jams, jellies, maple syrup, freshly baked cakes and ice creams. Beautiful European-style bonbons and rare candies were displayed in the window to tempt passersby. The Asher name quickly became associated with superb quality, and the store acquired larger space in the Philadelphia’s historic Germantown neighborhood."


Don't you just love chocolate with a past?





I received this lovely box of chocolates and it was the yummy flavor of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Caramels. It had the mouth watering salty sweet combination that makes you want to float away into the clouds.

Not only do I love the history and the taste of Asher's Chocolates, their prices are unbelievable. The box of 8 chocolates I received is only $5.95 online. These chocolates are a really good choice for the holidays (or...for any reason, really).

And you know what my favorite part about all of this is?

I am get to giveaway a box of the Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Caramels! (I'm so excited for you!)

Just enter using the Rafflecopter below! Contest ends 11/16.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclaimer: I received a box of chocolates in exchange for this honest review.

38 comments:

  1. I love chocolate but I don't do Rafflecoptors. They severely freeze up my computer.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate but never tried this brand! As far as pict I think it's very very good! packaging is superb! Simona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the Vanilla caramel. Love love caramel.
    as Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sea salt carmels milk chocolate..thanks!gh_fan2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Asher's before but I think I'd love the dark chocolate fall mini pretzels! So cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also haven't tried Asher's before, and I would love to try to the milk chocolate sea salt caramels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! The Rocky Road chocolate bar sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello newest follower on your blog site would love for you to follow me back. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

    http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07
    https://twitter.com/LiveLaughhLovee
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823
    http://www://taracl2011.blogspot.com/
    http.networkedblogs.com/blog/taracl
    https://plus.google.com/104613867910635999845/posts
    http:bloglovin.com/en/blog/2672867/live-laugh-love
    http://pinterest.com/taracl85/
    http://klout.com/#

    P.S. PLEASE GRAB MY BADGE ON MY BLOGSITE TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD THANKS SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their chocolate covered pretzels so gooood

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Sounds so delicious! Nicole, making me hungry! I love chocolate of any kind, but really they sound like they make really top notch chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their Chocolate Fudge looks so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my fam would love the chocolate covered pretzels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares - yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite is the almond buttercrunch.

    rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love anything dark chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dark chocolate almond bark looks especially tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Dark Chocolate Caramel-Marshmallow Squares look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anything involving dark chocolate especially when it has fruit YUM! Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://www.ashers.com/chocolate-treats/chocolate-covered-pretzels/milk-chocolate-pretzel-clusters.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Milk Chocolate Carmel squares! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try the milk chocolate s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Milk Chocolate Pretzel Clusters look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like the look of the chocolate fudge
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites

    ReplyDelete
  25. The chocolate covered pretzels look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  27. choco covered pretzels
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Assorted Cherry Cordials Gift Box seems yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://www.ashers.com/chocolate-treats/all-milk-chocolate-lover-s-gift-tray.html OMG They have chocolate covered pretzels! MY FAV!!!!!! MMMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to try the vanilla caramel

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Milk Chocolate Smothered Potato Chips sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Would love to try the pecan caramel patties.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite item is the milk chocolate covered smores.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.