20 October 2012

Colorful Artistic Products from Liane Fried Studio


I was so honored to review the amazing art products made by Liane Fried. I also have the help of a couple of other bloggers to show off Liane's beautiful work. So, a special shout out to Sublime Media Agency, Pickles and Peppers, and Sweet Silly Sara.

When you enter Liane Fried's store, her description of "whimsical," "colorful," and "quirky," ring wonderfully true. She has such amazing artistic skills. So many of the items on the store gave me great holiday gift ideas and I plan on returning to her online store and adding a few items to my Christmas shopping list.

Just check out a couple of her items here:

Magnet Clocks



Bookmarks



Wall Clocks



Aren't these awesome? I am so impressed and the colorful, bright nature of each of her pieces just add to the products. What I love about each item is the personality that goes with them. It's perfect for me, because I love colorful decorations and displays, so I just fell in love. I'm also really excited to see the ornaments she will be selling when the holidays get closer!

The complimentary coasters I received looked amazing and was a huge improvement to what I was using before (don't ask).






Make sure you check out Liane's website and like her Facebook page to keep up with this amazing talent! And today I am happy to announce that Liane Fried is giving away $25.00 certificate to her store. Use the rafflecopter below to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


The blogger from The World of My Imagination, Nicole Pyles, received a complimentary item in exchange for this honest review.


3 comments:

  1. I loved these products and signed up to win. Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.lianefriedstudio.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=121#.UIk41MXA-7M

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.