31 October 2012

Any Fans of Chris Mann from 'The Voice'?




I know you are out there, and I don't know about you, but he has the most amazing voice. Chris Mann was a finalist on 'The Voice' last season and Christina Aguilera nailed it when she said, "The heavens opened up when you sing." And you know what?? Two of his songs have already hit the top ten of iTunes Top 10 Pop singles Chart.

So, I had the amazing chance to listen to his first album, 'Roads," and I was captivated. First things first, he reminds me a lot of Josh Groban and I am so giddy about that! We haven't had this type of music become popular in a long time and I would love to see that happen again. He is so operatic and hits every note. Apparently he has been influenced by Pavarotti, Robbie WIlliams and Sinatra and those influences shine through in his music.

One of my favorite songs on the album is his duet with Christina Aguilera. She has a powerhouse voice that really compliments his and I would love to see them do another song together. And personally, I am a huge fan of his cover of the song, "I Need You Now." I love it when an artist makes me like a song that I didn't like before. I think that is a really good sign of someone talented.

If you love Chris Mann, opera, or you are die hard fans of the show, 'The Voice,' you will want to buy this album. Check it out on Amazon and iTunes. You can also follow Chris Mann on Twitter, Facebook, his website, or check out his YouTube page!

Thank you to One2One Network for providing me with a complimentary copy of the album.

Disclaimer: This is a review post from One2One NEtwork. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am elligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.
Categories: , ,

0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.