Yay! We're back!
We had an awesome week last week, so make sure you go by and check out these amazing posts:
For Keeps by Chasing Revery
...just one entry again???? You guys!!!
Alright, to make myself feel better I will showcase the entries from the week before. Anyways, I don't think we did that last week. Here are a few other entries to check out:
The Sweetest of News
Waiting to Be Released
They Need an Older Brother
Alright...I feel better. And in case you forgot, each entry into the writing prompt is a chance to win a prize! So make sure you check out the details! Also if you are a photographer, we'd love to feature your work. Click here to find out how to make that happen!
Don't forget about the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Okay, here is the photo this week:
And the five words:
When your ready, submit your link below!
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (111)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Time to Paint What I Want! - Guest Post by Laurie ...
- Conquer Your Writing Weaknesses
- Weekly Writing Prompt
- Save Money and Do Some Good with CampusBookRental....
- Show Off Your Book Cover - "A Stop In The Park"
- Writing Prompt Wednesday
- Want to Win a Disneyland Vacation?
- Any True Blood Fans Out There?
- Join Me At The Muse Online Writers Conference?
- Writer Wednesday Blog Hop
- Just Trust Me, Please - A Bit of Short Fiction
- The Adversity of Virtue - A Guest Post by Fallon C...
- Qrt.co - Custom QR to Connect With Your Readers
- I'll Put 3 Chips on God, Just In Case There is One...
- Writing Prompt Blog Hop - Recharge Your Creative S...
- Maybe It's A Dream Sequence? - A Bit of Short Fict...
- Sex In Fiction - Guest Post by Angelica Dawson
- ▼ September (17)
Nicole Pyles, blogger for World of My Imagination is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.