Today we have Tena hosting the blog hop! Let's see what the prompt is today!
Hey Everyone!! It's once again
Seeing as how yesterday was September 11, a date that many will NEVER FORGET... I figure it only apro po to use the following picture/photo for this weeks Photo Prompt:
And the Five Words that must be used are:
Your story must be related to the photograph and include ALL five words in it. There is a 500 word maximum. Most important, remember to have fun
Don't forget to link your story (using the little blue "froggy" link at the end of this post or send a link to your host (in a comment will work).
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with so come on let's get those thinking/writing caps on!!!
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (111)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Time to Paint What I Want! - Guest Post by Laurie ...
- Conquer Your Writing Weaknesses
- Weekly Writing Prompt
- Save Money and Do Some Good with CampusBookRental....
- Show Off Your Book Cover - "A Stop In The Park"
- Writing Prompt Wednesday
- Want to Win a Disneyland Vacation?
- Any True Blood Fans Out There?
- Join Me At The Muse Online Writers Conference?
- Writer Wednesday Blog Hop
- Just Trust Me, Please - A Bit of Short Fiction
- The Adversity of Virtue - A Guest Post by Fallon C...
- Qrt.co - Custom QR to Connect With Your Readers
- I'll Put 3 Chips on God, Just In Case There is One...
- Writing Prompt Blog Hop - Recharge Your Creative S...
- Maybe It's A Dream Sequence? - A Bit of Short Fict...
- Sex In Fiction - Guest Post by Angelica Dawson
- ▼ September (17)
Nicole Pyles, blogger for World of My Imagination is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.