22 September 2012

Save Money and Do Some Good with CampusBookRental.com

I talk so much about books on my blog and I thought...why not talk a little about the most expensive books on the planet?

Textbooks.

I remember when I was in college each quarter cost me $200 plus in textbooks. And that was in a good quarter. And with all of those college stressors, it's really easy to forget the ways you can actually save money with text books.

I wanted to point out this awesome website you can use to save on your textbooks! It's CampusBookRentals.com Here are the bonuses of using Campus Book Rental:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods

Isn't that awesome? Out of curiosity I looked up a book I purchased for a Hitchcock film class I took and I vividly remember how expensive the textbook was at the time (I also remember my bookstore did NOT carry any used book for this text).

If I had used CampusBookRentals.com, I would have saved about 30 bucks. And that is a lot of coffee money!

Plus when you use Campus Book Rental, they donate to Operation Smile. Isn't that awesome?

Still have more questions? Just watch the video below:



Disclaimer: A special thank you to CampusBookRentals.com for sponsoring this post. I received compensation in exchange for this blog post. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I think textbook rentals is a great idea, especially if you are a college student on a budget.

    Personally, I like a brand new book that I can highlight and write notes in.

    But, for classes that are requirements and you don't need or want the book for any future purpose - book rental sounds practical and economical.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.