So we had some amazing stories last week and I am happy to share those with you:
Back Flip Bounce by Scott Taylor
Climb for Victory by Sarah Musk
Touch Me Not by Carrie K. Sorensen
Untitled by My Unpublished Life
Don't forget! Every weekly submission is a chance to win our monthly ad contest. Read here for the details!
And if you want a photograph featured, read this to find out more details!
If you are a fan of the weekly writing prompt and the writers who participate, grab a button!
Click and copy this code
We're almost to this week's prompt. Here's a reminder of the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And here is the photo!
With these five words:
Ohhh I am so expecting good ones for next week!! (as usual, of course!)
Enter when you are ready!