Welcome back to our weekly photo writing prompt! I'm getting a hang of this blog post via cell phone thing. Now if I can get used to typing up my novel rewrite via cell, I'd be set.
A special shout out to the hosts, Me, of course, Carrie, and Tena!
Last week went really well and here are the participants:
Phone Call In the Suburbs by Scott Taylor
Bravado by Carrie K. Sorensen
Refuge by Randy Lindsay
What Are You Doing Outside by Me
Such good work this week!
And if you are new to the weekly prompt, or if you are uncertain about whether to join in, check out our incentives to submit your writing. Or if you are photographer, make sure to check out this post on how to submit your photographs.
If you are a fan of the weekly writing prompt, grab a button!
Click and copy this code
And just as a reminder, here are the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And now for the grand reveal! Here is this week's photo, taken from this link.
And here are the five words:
And that's it! Make sure to enter the link to your story below when you're ready!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (111)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Writing Prompt - Share Your Story!
- What To Tell Yourself When You Get a Bad Review
- So, I did it. I self published my short story.
- Weekly Writing Prompt - Back Again!
- How to Rule The World - A Book Review
- Writer Wednesday - Writing Prompt (Action Packed!)...
- Why I'm Not Reading Your Blog (And Some Good News!...
- A Book to Read If You Love a Good Ghost Story
- The Weekly Blog Prompt
- Interview with Charmaine Hammond, Author of "On To...
- A Book to Read if You Are Dog Person
- Weekly Photo Writing Prompt
- ▼ August (12)
Nicole Pyles, blogger for World of My Imagination is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.