Here we go!
We have a new prompt for you this week, but first, we have a winner!
has won our first monthly blog hop contest. For the next month, he will get free advertisement in the form of a button over here at Chasing Revery as well as at Nicole's blog, The World of My Imagination. Congratulations, Randy!
Do you want to win? It's easy (well, easy-ish). Every week you write, you get another entry into the contest. For complete details, check out this post on Nicole's blog.
If you're more into visual art, we can offer you the same prize for your images. I have the details for you over here.
Now, on to the submissions from last week's prompt. It was a lovely picture that, as usual, inspired all our different views.
Daydream at Dusk by Scott Taylor
Tracks of Love by Randy Lindsay
Missed Rush by Leanne Sype
Runaway by Carrie K Sorensen
If you are a fan of the weekly writing prompt and the writers who participate, grab a button!
Click and copy this code
We're almost to this week's prompt. Here's a reminder of the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here is this week's photo, taken by Kristoffer Sorensen.
And here are the five words generated here:
There we go! It's all about inspiration with these prompts, so let us know what you come up with in the linky below.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone