But we still have the prompt going on! So here it goes!!
Welcome to this week's Snapshot Prompt. Apparently the linky was broken on my site and I didn't realize until today. :( Thankfully, it worked over at The World of My Imagination, so I'm happy to share last week's talent with you and get a chance to see it myself.
Sour Morning @ Writings and Ruminations
Like Mother, Like Daughter @ Reading, Writing and Everything In Between
The Pillar @ Scotty Watty Doodle All the Day
The Fallen @ Storytime Corner
A Son's Honor @ Pen 1; Sword 0
Field Trip @ Chasing Revery
All the lovely writers above (minus me) now have an entry in our monthly contest. The details can be found on this post.
We have something similar for photographers / artisits on this post over here.
If you are a fan of the weekly writing prompt and the writers who participate, grab a button!
Click and copy this code
Last but not least, a reminder of the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And here is the photo!
With these five words:
Let's try this Linky again. Make sure to link your story once you have it done.