This week, Tena Carr has taken a crack at putting together our prompt. Her photo looks ... normal. The words look ... interesting. I can't wait to see what those twisted writing minds of yours come up with.
First, let's take a look at last week's offerings.
Brooch, The Subject, By Scott Taylor
Broken by Randy Lindsay
Click and copy this code
Don’t forget Carrie’s & Nicole’s new incentive if you join in the weekly writing prompts, so make sure you go by and check out what prizes they’re offering! And if you are photographer, make sure to check out this post on how to submit your photographs.
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here is this week's photo taken by Tena Carr:
Hi all! Welcome back! It's been a tough week for me, so no submission this week. But let's see what we have going on for this week's prompt!
Here are your five words: