Caffeine Cure from Hygge Man
Lost Hopes, Lost Dreams from Tena Carr (who is joining the Collaboration Challenge starting tomorrow)
You Sound Like A Dying Peacock from Nicole Pyles (also joining the Challenge)
Paper Thin from Me
If you enjoy the blog hop and want to help promote it, feel free to grab a button:
If you want to take promoting the hop a bit further, come be a co-host for the blog hop. Let us know if you're interested in the comments! It's fairly easy, just making sure you are posting the blog hop post each week - there's not even an obligation to write to the prompt each week if you host. We just happen to love to do it. :-)
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Today, Carrie over at Chasing Revery is hosting this week, so I'm just here to say Happy 4th of July!
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
Happy Fourth of July! Between fireworks and BBQ, have a look at our prompt. If you don't have time today, no worries. It will be here all week along with these stories inspired from last week's photo.
Click and copy this code
As always, here is a reminder of the submission rules:
The Photo - Taken by Kristoffer Sorensen
Five Words - Generated with this generator.
Okay. Once his has all mixed up in your story blender and spat out a story, be sure to link it right here.