And remember, last week we added details about a new incentive if you join in the weekly writing prompts, so make sure you go by and check out what prizes we are offering! And if you are photographer, make sure to check out this post on how to submit your photographs.
Here are some of the amazing stories from last week:
A Rain Gutter? What? by Scott William Taylor
Escape by Heather
An Excerpt from her Current Novel In Progress from Carrie K. Sorensen
Untitled Piece by blog My Unpublished Life
Cult of the Fang by Randy Lindsay
Everyone has such awesome imaginations and creativity! So thank you everyone!
As usual Carrie is hosting with me and we are proud to introduce another member of our team (Jane has been out due to personal reasons!) Tena Carr, a faithful submitter to the blog hop and becoming an awesome blog friend. Make sure to check her blog at Jottings and Writings.
Now, as a reminder, here are the rules to submitting to the writing prompt:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Hey all! We're back with a new writing prompt this week!
Here is this week's photo (taken from this link).
Here are your five words: