26 July 2012

KleenSlate - Dry Erase Paddle Boards For Everyday Fun!


When I first received the request to review this product, I had my doubts if I would have any use for it. Initially, I thought the product seemed more suitable for someone with children or someone who taught school.



Oh boy, was I wrong!!

First, let me introduce you to KleenSlate. Here is an excerpt from their website:

KleenSlate features the one-and-only, hand-held Response Paddle– a low-tech, educational tool designed to enhance communication and engage students. Created by former teacher Julia Rhodes,  the Response Paddle was  originally invented for use in the classroom but soon moved into usage beyond schools. You can find our paddles and markers in a variety of contexts all over the world– in homes, offices, hospitals, and care facilities. They are handy for people traveling or on-the-go, and they make communication easy in small or large groups

Obviously, this product is a hands-down perfect item for anyone with kids, or anyone who works with kids. And really, kids of all ages. After mentoring a bunch of late teens and twenty somethings in my senior year of college, I know that even that age group would enjoy this. 


But all that aside, how can your regular person who may not have the type of engagement concerns like the primary user of KleenSlate?
Aaaand here is where I come in.
Obviously, I can have a sort of dark humor, so when I immediately saw the ease of use and hand held convenience of the paddle board, my mind went to work (and so did my mom's, of course).







So, now that I've openly discussed my stress over finding a job, I plan on walking around carrying this sign. Of course, until I find a job.





And as for my mom...well, my mom doesn't have a very nice car. She's been dying to get a new one, but it sort of got put off when my brother and I got laid off. So here is what she plans on holding up when she is driving around -









Hee hee...obviously, this whole product appeals to my and my family's wicked sense of humor. But in addition to that, they also provide dry erase stickers which are perfect for the fridge (which I totally plan on using to also help me write out goals and things like that as well as grocery lists). This is a perfect item for someone sick so they can write out their demands...um...ailments, I mean.  This is also perfect for games or for sectioning off areas if you are planning big events.
I love this product and when I, ah, you know, have a job, I plan on buying more of these.
I am also so excited to announce that I will be giving you a sample set of the KleenSlate paddle boards which will include a 2-pack of rectangular paddles (retail $15.99) with some extra markers and a microfiber cleaning cloth.


All you have to do to enter is leave your name and email address in the comment section.
The winner will be chosen on August 20th!




Sorry for my delay! I used random.org and the winner is Febe Moss! Fee, I will send you an email about claiming your prize!

17 comments:

  1. I love your sense of humor- and your mom's too! I hope you find a job soon and you mom trades in her car.Maybe you can sell paddles? We always need passionate, fun loving people to get on board!
    With gratitude!
    Julia (teacher turned inventor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sense of humor! Good luck on your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great! Now the kids will know their chores everyday! Mwahahaha.

    -Natalia Ruybal
    Ruybal.Natalia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! Love your sense of humor!

    renee.stuck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be great for my classroom!
    Alexia Miller anmiller1821@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent idea! Very cool product. Cindy Loo, kcindyloo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope i win. these are neat. amy marantino / tigger27_27 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I can think of a million uses for these!
    ~Wendy
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow those look fun!
    febe
    moss.febe9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sense of humor. These sounds like a ton of fun. perfect for a game night too.

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be so fun the kids would love this thank you bettyremy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i can think of so many silly ways to use these! i like your humor

    daniellex at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look like such fun.
    April Yedinak
    ape2016(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful product!
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! Sounds like fun. Jenny Orr futurajen(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.