It really is incredible how one prompt can inspire so many different views. I'm so excited to be a part of a blog hop that generates these different stories. This week, I got another chance to put together our photo and words. So let's get to it.
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
There it is. So take a chance this week and see how your story pieces itself together. Once you have it, remember to share your link below.
This week's prompt is led by Carrie over at Chasing Revery! I'm so excited to see what she has come up with!
Welcome to another Creative Wednesday Snapshot prompt. There were lots of different takes on last week's inspiration, put together by Jane Bussey at A Writer's Muses. All the stories are listed below, so you can click through them on your way to this week's prompt.
Messages, A Little Story... @ Scotty Watty Doodle All The Day
A Squirrel's Tale @ Pin and Tack
Grandmother's Own @ Puzzle Me Complete
Searching here @ Chasing Revery
And the rules are:
Here's this weeks photo from this link:
And here's this weeks words from this link: