This time I am proud to say that Jane Bussey from Writer's Muses one of the blog hop co-hosts is taking over this week and I just love the picture she chose. But before we get to all of that, time to feature the amazing creativity from last week.
Age is Just a Number by Chessny Smith
Birthday Wishes by Kimberly Gould
A Morning Conversation and Late for Work by Scott Taylor
Charmed by Carrie K. Sorensen
The Magic Pen by Landa
Let The Games Begin by Me
I Hope It's Worth The Wait
And the rules are:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here's this weeks photo:
And here's this weeks words:
Okay, that's the prompt! Once you have your story written, post it below!
Aaand we're back!