25 May 2012

Summer Time Fun! - Bowling at AMF


If you are like me, or if you have kids like me, summers probably aren't your favorite time of year. Why? Those epic three months where you can't ever figure out what to do during the day (that was how it was when I was growing up. I hated that type of free time. Now I would give anything to have those burdenless three months back). That's why I was excited to bring to you a great deal going on at AMF throughout the whole summer! 

AMF's Summer Unplugged is an awesome bowling deal for kids and the "Summer Pass" gives adults a chance to have an awesome time for cheap. 

The What (Summer Unplugged Details) 

Zero cost for Kids 15 and under! At select AMF Centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 15 and under; shoe rental not included. And only $3.29 for kids meals.

The Time: 

Free bowling until 8:00 PM, 7 days a week

The When:

Monday, May 14 through Monday, September 3 (Labor Day).

The How:

Go to this link to find a participating location and complete a registration form to get weekly game coupons. It's as easy as that!

...and for the grownups?




The "Summer Pass" offers two free games per day for up to four people ages 16 and up (shoe rental not included). One $29.95 Summer Pass is good for two games per day for up to four people all summer long (same dates and times as above). Click this link here for purchasing details. 

Okay, so I think that sounds like a lot of fun and if you are struggling with what to do during the summer for cheap this is a wonderful deal you should take advantage of.

So, tell me, what is your favorite summer time activity? What was your favorite summer time activity growing up as a kid (or what activity do your kids like to do during the summer)? 

I participated in this campaign as a member of One2OneNetwork and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.





15 comments:

  1. There's not an AMF even close to where I live, or else I would totally be taking advantage of this!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, too bad! Thanks for stopping by though! :)

      Delete
  2. I remember when bowling was such a big thing, there were alleys everywhere. We have one (only one) in Tallahassee. We don't have an AMF here either.

    My favorite summertime activity is FISHING!! :) Going to fish like crazy this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I don't think there are many in my area, although I do think there might be some in Portland...I just haven't looked yet. :)

      Fishing! Really?? Well that's awesome! I hope you enjoy this weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. I love summer. It's the most productive time of year for me. And heck yes to bowling! I like to take the kids to the pool and go camping in the summer. And sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can say the same for productivity! And sleeping in is soooo awesome! Although I swear I do more sleeping in during the winter because it's cooler. It's so hot during the summer, sleeping in can be tough!

      Delete
  4. thought of you for this: my writing workshop link. Great prompts if you want to try it!
    http://sandrasfiberworks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks!!

      Delete
  5. I have two kids; they each attend summer camp for a week. But when they are home we love to be in our yard and garden. We have a family orchard, and huge vegetable/herb garden, and a large yard that we just love to “work”. We live on 160 acres so we are always outside doing something. They also have friends over a lot. We do visit family that lives out of state during the summer too so that’s usually our big trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm so impressed that you have so much you do during the summer. I would love the orchard and garden!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome idea and at a great price as well. My ten year old son loves to bowl so this will go over well at our house. Summer fills me with mixed emotions. It is a great time for sun , fun and family vacations, but our youngest in still in grade school and his school is all year round. They get the month of July off and that is all. It makes it difficult to plan activities with the other two off all summer.

    I thought I was already following your blog, but I guess I was just following you on Google plus. I am now following your blog. You have great post and great writing prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole for your comment on my top 10 post. I don't know what happened, it is the craziest thing I have come across while blogging. For some really weird reason, when my email shows me that I have new comments, it always says they are from "Melissa Sugar". Then when I go to my actual blog I can see the real name of the person who left the comment. Your comment gave your name (not mine) and I immediately approved it. Then I checked my blog and the entire post was gone, but it was still in my draft area. I reposted it, but your comment disappeared. I can see the comment in my design-settings area, but not on the published blog. I feel like I am going nuts. I cannot figure this comment thing out. I am guessing it has something to do with using disquss for my comment section.

      Do you have any idea what could have happened. I just wanted to thank you for the comment. I didn't want you to think I ignored it or did not approve it. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment Melissa! That must be tough for your youngest to be in grade school all year long!

      I'm not sure about why that happened! If you take off the "approve comments" part, does that fix it? Very weird!

      Delete
  7. Our holidays are broken up differently so we don't get the 3 month stint in Australia, but we usually do a driving trip somewhere, maybe a bush walk or two, lots of movies and a beach trip (with me slathered in sunscreen and making us all leave after about one hour because I'm sure I'm burning). Bowling was big when I was a kid too, sounds like a nice inexpensive way to spend time with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I can imagine the sun thing, especially because you are in Australia! I'm in Oregon and the beaches here are never that hot even during the hottest time of the year!

      Delete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.