Road Trip by Chasing Revery Blog
Writer's Retreat by World of My Imagination
Murder at the Amusement Park an amazing new series by the blog Jottings and Writings
And if you responded to the blog hop writing prompt and didn't get the chance to share it with everyone, let me know in the comments and I'll add your post!
Here are the rules to the hop:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventalate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Happy Wednesday Everyone! Remember, you've made it this far in the week, you can make it to Saturday! Last week we have had some awesome posts from the blog hop that I would love to share:
Here is this week's photo (taken from this link)
And here is this week's five words (taken from this link):
Remember, link up once you have your story written! If you just post a link without a response to the writing prompt, we will have to remove it.
Post your link below:
Good luck and get those creative juices flowing!