Beach of Peace over at Lando-Loo, Where Are You?
Back to the Beach over at The Why, The how, and the What If
Rough Tides, at Chasing Revery (my co-host!)
A New Beginning (done by me!)
And today we have another prompt ready to go for everyone! But first, a quick shout out to my awesome co-hosters - Chasing Revery and A Writer's Muses. Make sure you check out their blogs!
As usual, here are the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventalate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Welcome back everyone! This has been an amazing week and there has been so much creativity that resulted from last week's prompt. You guys are awesome! So, make sure to check out last week's prompt and the great posts that resulted:
Here's this week's picture (taken from this link)
And here's this week's five words from this link:
Oh this should be fun, I just know it.
*NOTE* I had to delete a couple of people who just submitted links to their blog without responding to the story prompt. Please only link up when you have responded to the story prompt!
So, when you have your story completed, post your link below: