27 April 2012

Yes, My Design Has Changed Again

Change Dish



Alright, so you may think that I'm a total weirdo, but I have changed my blog design again. But, isn't it great?!

Desirae Rasumussen over at The Not So Ugly Ducklings gave my blog a totally unique look and I was so flattered that she asked to do this for my blog.  I was also so glad for the change, because the previous template was causing me some very weird problems that I am extremely glad to be rid of. And I feel so peaceful and serene with this design, too. Don't you?

So, make sure you go over and check out Desirae's blog!

I have always wanted a unique design like this and I really love it! I am proudly displaying her blog button on the sidebar of my blog for all the wonderful work she did.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Ooh, and before I forget - my latest "must share" is the Rascal Flatts and I found out through the One2One Network that their NEW ALBUM coming out. This has nothing to do with writing, but I love this band. And I'm taking part in a promotion to share their to contest to fly out and see them in concert.  Check out the widget below on how to enter:





Categories: ,

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem!! And thank YOU for doing the design! I just love it!!

      Delete
  2. Love the new look. I really like the boat in the distance…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Doesn't it make you want to drift away? :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty. I love it...and loved the pun on change. Classic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see your old design, but I like this one, very elegant & timeless. If the internet can be timeless... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new design is very creative and original. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.