It's a chance for you to get those creative juices going and share that creativity with fellow bloggers. And the co-bloggers joining me are - Carrie K Sorensen at Chasing Revery and Jane Bussey at A Writer's Muses!
Last week was a lot of fun...feel free to check out my post on the "creepy circus" I created. Carrie created a very good rendition of the prompt last week with her post called, "Promising Silence." And I was so pleased to see someone new join in the fun - Rhonda over at MyGr8Reads wrote story, entitled, "A Bad Dream."
So, here are the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) I was going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because I know full well asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventalate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Welcome to our Creative Wednesday Writing Prompt!
Photo by Newcastle wedding photographer
The Five Words (Taken from This Link)
So, get those creative juices flowing and once you have your story together, post your link below!