L.J. Writes for the Lucky 7 Meme! And as dorky as this will sound, I have been really looking forward to this challenge too. So, I'm so glad that she tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines, sentences, or paragraphs, and post them as they're written.
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know
And here are the seven lines to my finished draft (you know I had to say that) to A Light Burns at Midnight:
"What's going on?" Urgo asked.
"Talia...she's...I don't know." Mert stuttered.
"Something is going on..."
....Talia was inside that place again, and she felt the eyes of someone watching her...
"Talia! What is going on inside her Ochre?" Equinox shouted, becoming enraged.
"This is not of my doing. What was she doing, Mert?"
"I-I-I....I was just instructing her on how to use her gift..."
Okay! That's it! I'm definitely excited for the next stage of my book and I think I ready to start editing. Before I do that though I have to configure the world I created a bit more and restructure things. I am thinking of writing out the history of this world and writing the rules of the magic out a bit more.
Now to tag the next 7 writers for this:
1) E.D. at (Not) Just Another Writer
2) Samantha at Writing Through College
3) Unpublished Life
4) Lara Schiffbauer at Motivation for Creation.
5) Sandra Tyler at Writer Weaves a Tale
6) Ashley Chappell at Notes from the Canvas
7) and Stacy S. Jensen!
So make sure you check out these bloggers and I can't wait to read their WIP Lucky 7!
- Nicole Pyles
- We all have a story to tell. And in pursuit of telling my own story, share with me yours. While I pursue my lifelong dream to become a published author, I write a blog about my observations, hoping to inspire myself and my fellow writers. I also love writing, social networking, being challenged, learning new things, music, books, winters in Oregon and summers in California. Check out my blog at: World of My Imagination
- ► 2013 (149)
- Eavesdropping At It's Finest
- Characters on the Bus
- Standing in Line at Starbucks
- A Complete - 100% - Change of Direction
- My Memories Suite Giveaway Winner!
- What Is Your Book About?
- My Memories Suite (Review and Giveaway!)
- Weirdest Place You've Written
- How to Finish Your Novel When You Want to Quit
- How to Gain Traffic from Writing Communities
- Lucky 7 Challenge!
- Writer Wednesday Blog Hop
- Your Shoelaces Are Untied
- Some Exciting News About My Book!
- Creating Reality in Any Genre of Book
- A Blog Award!
- Writer Wednesday Blog Hop
- What Interactive Fiction Taught Me About Writing
- ▼ March (18)
Nicole Pyles, blogger for World of My Imagination is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.