Here are the rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines, sentences, or paragraphs, and post them as they're written.
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know
And here are the seven lines to my finished draft (you know I had to say that) to A Light Burns at Midnight:
"What's going on?" Urgo asked.
"Talia...she's...I don't know." Mert stuttered.
"Something is going on..."
....Talia was inside that place again, and she felt the eyes of someone watching her...
"Talia! What is going on inside her Ochre?" Equinox shouted, becoming enraged.
"This is not of my doing. What was she doing, Mert?"
"I-I-I....I was just instructing her on how to use her gift..."
Okay! That's it! I'm definitely excited for the next stage of my book and I think I ready to start editing. Before I do that though I have to configure the world I created a bit more and restructure things. I am thinking of writing out the history of this world and writing the rules of the magic out a bit more.
Now to tag the next 7 writers for this:
1) E.D. at (Not) Just Another Writer
2) Samantha at Writing Through College
3) Unpublished Life
4) Lara Schiffbauer at Motivation for Creation.
5) Sandra Tyler at Writer Weaves a Tale
6) Ashley Chappell at Notes from the Canvas
7) and Stacy S. Jensen!
So make sure you check out these bloggers and I can't wait to read their WIP Lucky 7!