Welcome to Writer Wednesday Blog Hop! Where all the writers can get together, mingle, have a little wine (okay, no wine, sorry), and follow each other's blogs! (And yes, you can still join in the fun even though it might not be Wednesday!)
Here's our blog hopper to join us in on the fun!
And make sure you take a button and put it on your blog! The more people we have hopping, the better!
Here's the rules:
1) Follow your blog host (Me) (if you want to co-host, let me know if the comments! Or remind me that you want to!)
2) Follow at least three other blogs (if you post your link early, make sure you come back and check out the other blogs)
3) Let the person you followed know that you are following their blog
4) (Optional...sort of): Tweet about the blog hop! (Use hashtag #WWBH and #WW when you do!) - Thank you to all of you who have featured this hop on your site!! I really appreciate it!
And all you do is link up below! You can link up your writing site, your blog, your twitter account, or your facebook page. I'm flexible, and I know my other awesome hoppers are too. We're a cool bunch.
So, get a'hoppin!
- ► 2014 (84)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Blog Award!
- How Do You Get Started?
- The Writer's Toolbox: Tools to Reduce Distractions...
- Writer Wednesday (and Thursday) Blog Hop
- Character or Plot? What matters most?
- The Writer's Toolbox: Naming Your Characters
- Writer Wednesday Blog Hop!
- Do You Know Your Audience (Or Who Do You Write For...
- The Writer's Toolbox: Developing Your Characters
- Writer Wednesday Blog Hop
- Do You (Or Should You) Write Everyday?
- Writer Wednesday (And Thursday) Blog Hop
- The Writer's Toolbox: Notebooks for Writers Everyw...
- What Gets You Writing?
- ▼ January (14)
Nicole Pyles, blogger for World of My Imagination is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.