15 November 2011

Writer Wednesday Blog Hop

Can you believe it?  I almost forgot! I've added a bit more to my plate these days (no, not that novel...wait till November 21st to hear about it...) but a couple of other blogging opportunities, so Wednesday came upon me all of a sudden!

It's my favorite time and yours! Writer Wednesday Blog Hop!




Just a few rules:


1) Follow your blog host (Me) and our Guest Host Kat from Sleeping Fascinator! Make sure you check out her blog and follow! (If you want to co-host, let me know in the comments)







2) Follow at least three other blogs

3) Leave a (good) comment on their blog (not just "Hi I'm From Writer Wednesday Blog Hop"...leave them something good! Or just do the best you can.)*Editor's Note -- Really, just do the best you can. If you can't today, try commenting another time! Really, it's just a way to let them know you are following them and that they can experience the blog love. :)

4) (Optional...sort of): Tweet about the blog hop! - Thank you to all of you who have featured this hop on your site!! I really appreciate it!

Now let's get hoppin'!

6 comments:

  1. I'm back - well sort of. I'm really busy again today so I'm sort of here and away this week. But I had a thought, since I always tweet for promo my own blog posts and for the hop... We should start/push a hashtag for this hop. What do you think?

    Lacey
    http://myinner-i.blogspot.com/
    http://updownin-n-out.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good idea! I know that "WW" is a hash tag we could probably use! I would love more followers of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #WWBH maybe - keeps it short and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing this again! SO happy to have found Cranky Old Man! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I missed this one. :) Now I need some coffee and I'm going to sit back and read after having had a nice, healthy lunch! Mwahahahaah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I followed your blog, yay! But a recent email change has left me without a picture in anyone's sidebar. It's me from TWITTER. #me! #fromtwitter :D

    I'll try to remember this next Wednesday; great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.