19 September 2011

Welcome to Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce!
Link up, meet new friends, network with other bloggers, and have fun!











Our Requests:
1. On GFC, Networked Blogs, Twitter or Facebook, please follow both Hosts


Magical Mouse Schoolhouse


and


Return to Disney


as well as our Featured Guest Host




2. Follow who you like and be sure to let them know that you are from "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce."


3. You are not required to, but we'd greatly appreciate it if you could grab our button and write a post about this hop and/or display the button on your sidebar. 


4. Every week we will pick someone to Guest Host the hop with us. If you would like to be considered for the Guest Host position, leave a comment under this post to let me know you're interested and  follow us on GFC.



get the InLinkz code

12 comments:

  1. i'm a new follower from the hop...love your blog! it's really pretty! looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the hop! Congrats on guest hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just discovered your blog for the hop. I love it. You are an amazing writer. I am now a new follower and look forward to your future post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hopped over from TTBHoB. I'mn now following you using GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog and thanks for co-hosting. Please stop by mine too..

    http://candoitmom.blogspot.com/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rachel @ My Happily Ever After - Thank you!

    @DisneyBabies - THank you! Following back!

    @Cricket @Thrifty Texas Penny- Thanks!!

    @Party of Four - Thank you! That's a boost of confidence I needed! I'm following your blog as well!

    @Stacy Uncorked - Thank you! "Nice to Meet you" Also! :)

    @Jodi Whisenhunt - Thank you for letting me! I love it! :) So many new friends! :)

    @Findingthebestme - Thanks for following!

    @Diane - Thank you! Checking out your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower via GFC from the hop. Thanks for hosting!

    Angela
    http://www.misadvmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea, I'm going to go and visit all your hosts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure if my comment went through (not enough coffee yet). Thanks for visiting me and following.. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.