22 June 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

"Oh no, another blog!" I know that's what your thinking! And yes, it's true! I have finally decided to be one of the many people who have a blog. My purpose in having this blog is to show off my imagination and creative self and also get myself in the habit of writing regularly. It seems like by having this blog and posting weekly will keep me up to date with writing and everything else I am tryin out that's creative. These days I am trying to maintain my motivation to complete my short stories I have yet to complete, a novel that I still need to develop, video poetry projects that I have just begun to explore...all the while looking for a job (a girl's gotta make a living, right?) My goal is to write a blog post once a week talking about these projects and letting you know how I have done maintaining the balance between my creative self and job hunting. I hope as I share my imagination, mind and personality, you share yours as well. So please feel free to join in on the conversation. Let me just say...welcome to my world of imagination...

1 comment:

  1. That's good xDD I'll follow you, because I'm nice like that and I got my first follower after three months (not like that slightly annoyed me xD) Share your imagination, and maybe my imagination of me burning air won't affect you. Oh yeah, :D hai :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.